Friday, January 15, 2010

Rahul Bose, Sophie Chaudhary and Konkona Sen Sharma

It's that time of the year again when the bustling city of Mumbai takes time out to put on their trainers and run, yes its time for the Mumbai Marathon. This year Bollywood as usual will be there on the track with Sophie Choudry, Rahul Bose and Konkona Sen Sharma who will be running the dream run.

Sophie will be running the marathon for the cause 'Seeing is Believing', while Rahul and Konkona will be accompanied by 6 kids from the Andaman. Speaking about this, Sophie says, "Sometimes we really don't value just how important vision is. I have seen my own grandma suffer due to age and it upsets me because she is so strong and active but her deteriorating vision has become an issue. 'Seeing is Believing' cause is fantastic and can help so many people in need. They have already restored sight to well over 2 million people and provide help in slums and under-privileged areas. I also would like to support CRY and Ehsaas in anyway I can. They are fantastic and protecting the rights of children. It is something I am very passionate about."

No comments:

Post a Comment