Monday, January 25, 2010

Minissha bought a new apartment

Minissha Lamba is on cloud nine - last month, she finally bought her first house, a three-bedroom flat at Raj Classique in Andheri, where Bollywood celebrities Priyanka Chopra, Shahid Kapoor, Abbas Tyrewala and Satish Kaushik will be her neighbours.

Says an excited Minissha, “I have been house hunting for the last six months. I had scanned the whole of Yari Road, Four Bungalows and the Versova stretch, but couldn’t find what I wanted. I was so tired by the exertion that at one point I thought of just giving up. However, I never thought of looking in this building because I never thought it would have a flat for sale. It was sheer chance that I happened to see this flat. The moment I saw it, I fell in love with it. Being single in the city, it is very important to have your own place. I am planning to do the interior design myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment