Friday, December 4, 2009

Ranbir Kapoor voted Sexiest Man Alive

Girls fawn over him and the dream merchants of Bollywood have already tagged him as a superstar in the making. Ranbir Kapoor, the new heartthrob of Bollywood, has been voted the 'Sexiest Man Alive' by People magazine.

But the young lad is quite dismissive about the honour that puts him above the likes of Shahrukh Khan and John Abraham. Rather, he claims to not know what sexy is.

“I really don't know what sexy is. I am confused as I don't consider myself sexy. There are a thousand things that are wrong with my face and body,” the 27-year-old actor is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Ranbir will be seen on the cover of the magazine shirtless on a beach. And the title of the ‘sexiest man alive’ makes Ranbir feel like Johnny Depp who was recently voted the sexiest man in another poll.

“I feel like I'm Johnny Depp…I've had a good year so I attribute winning this title to those things,” said the star of two back-to-back hits, Wake Up Sid and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.

Revealing more about his idea of what being handsome means, he said: “When I was growing up, my mom told me handsome is what handsome does. So Amitabh Bachchan is sexy to me in all his films, Shahrukh is sexy in DDLJ and Aamir is sexy in Rang De Basanti.”

Incidentally, all three stars are among Ranbir’s favourites in Bollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment